Monday, June 27, 2011

Wow, I won!

I was just catching up on today's blog posts while half-watching MasterChef with James and Cal, and I was shocked to see the following on Gertie's blog:

The Giveaway Winner Is . . . Misty!

That's right, apparently I am the proud winner of a vintage 60s pattern from The Blue Gardenia, some raspberry red linen-blend fabric, a fantastic MAC lipstick, and a vintage sewing book (see here). I had to follow the link to the Google profile to be sure it was me!

I'm super excited to win! The pattern is rated easy and with the empire waist should be really flattering for my not-so-curvy figure. And the fabric should be perfect for the hot weather I was just complaining about. Looks like I'll be all set for my first vintage sewing experience. I can't wait!

Thanks again Gertie and Denise! You are both awesome, and Gertie, you're one of the reasons I decided to start sewing. You make it look so easy, and your dresses are always gorgeous!

And hello to all of you who are visiting here from Gertie's blog! It's fun to see all the traffic my blog has been getting since Gertie's post. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment