
I did end up wearing this to work on Monday (or was it Tuesday?) with a sweater and my tall black boots. I got home a bit late for pictures outside, so I managed to throw it on again and get some pictures inside this afternoon. The pictures aren't the greatest and the dress isn't hanging properly in this shot, but oh well, the dress is finished and here's the proof. I was a little happier with it today than the last time I put it on. Maybe it will grow on me a bit. The fit isn't perfect, but I still think I'll get some wear out of this dress, especially when the weather gets hot and humid again. Here's the back:

I was really proud of how the invisible zipper went in on this dress. It was only my second invisible zipper and I think it looks great.
No comments:
Post a Comment