We're still thawing out here, but the University re-opened today. Classes won't start until tomorrow, but faculty and staff were asked to report in at 11am this morning. I was in my office until about 5pm tonight, and the sidewalks downtown are just awful. A lot of the side streets all over town are still a mess too. I'm not expecting a huge turn-out tomorrow for our first day of class. And then Monday is a holiday for MLK Jr. Day!
Not much else to report right now. I'm looking forward to a warm, cozy evening at home tonight, but not looking forward to getting out of bed early tomorrow morning. I've gotten spoiled by being able to sleep until I wake up and just keeping the alarm off. :P
So it was finally back to work! In time for a 3-day weekend...I love it :) I'm sure glad you got some extra rest and the opportunity to just let down and be on your own clock and calendar. You, James, and Cal have a wonderful long weekend. Thanks for the blog updates too! Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete