Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two sleeves!

I finally finished the second sleeve for my Blackberry Cardigan! This feels like a major achievement only because I had to rip it back and knit the same sleeve 3 times. But I finally have two matching sleeves! The first one has already blocked, so I can block the second and start the assembly. Not tonight, maybe tomorrow.

I found all of season 6 of Project Runway on Hulu and was watching that tonight while finishing the sleeve and keeping an eye on my email. The semester has started, and so have the myriad problems and excuses that a group of 100 students always seems to have. However, things should settle down in another week or so and move along smoothly until finals start to approach. And at this point in the semester, most of the students are still happy and blissfully ignorant of the final grades they will end up with. :P

I read several tutorials on fusible interfacing yesterday and got all my interfacing attached for my Crepe dress. So I'm all ready to start sewing when the next sewalong posts come out. And I'm ready to start cutting the fabric for my Pendrell blouse. Progress is fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the two sleeves, Mist! It will be beautiful when you're all done with the cardigan. And thanks for the chuckle over the 'blissfully ignorant' new round of students. Hahaha! XO, Mom

    ReplyDelete