Tuesday, July 17, 2012
I'm not here
Well, I guess I am somewhere, just not where I usually am. I'm in Denmark. That's Sweden across the water in the photo. I'm standing on the tower of Kronborg Castle in Helsingor --- also known as Elsinore Castle and famous for being the setting of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
What am I doing in Denmark? Well, working as usual. But taking a little time here and there to explore.
In this photo, for example, I am visiting the Queen. Except she wasn't accepting visitors.
And nothing caps off a 2-week workshop like a visit to an amusement park. Luckily, we picked an evening basically free of wind and rain so that we could enjoy the fresh air.
No time for sewing recently. As soon as I get home I'll be busy packing and moving into our new house! Yay! But no time for sewing then either. Maybe in August...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ah! Love seeing you 'on' here again, Mist:) The pix are great...'specially love your visit to the Queen. (BYW - I think the tall red thingy on the right looks like a tall red crayon standing upright :)
ReplyDeleteSafe flight home and no doubt sewing will resume once you've feathered your new nest. XO, Mom