Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scotland, here we come!


It's been a mad rush around here to get stuff done before leaving the country again. I had a giant, 47-page proposal that I submitted to the National Science Foundation on Wednesday. And many additional things to work on to get ready for this trip. There hasn't been much time for sewing, although I do have one small knitting project for which I need photos. And now, James and I head for the airport in only 3 hours to spend the next 2.5 weeks in Scotland!

Last time I was there (2 years ago, when the above photo of Edinburgh castle was taken), I was there by myself and James had just arrived in Afghanistan. Many things have changed since then, and I'm very glad he'll be coming with me this time! I will be working most of the trip, but I won't be working such long hours as I have been lately and we have some time planned for fun too.

More fun pictures soon! Hooray for Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment