Wednesday, June 13, 2012

McCall's 6073


I was finally home during daylight at the same time as James, so I got a few pictures of my recently finished McCall's 6073.  I posted a bit about this dress here already.  This dress is really comfortable.  The knit is kind of silky and very swishy as I walk.


I haven't hemmed the bottom yet, and I think I might just chop an inch or two off the length and leave it unhemmed.

I tried to get a detail shot of the neckline, but this knit is kind of hard to photograph because it has a bit of shine to it.



The pattern is really simple and should go together quickly now that I have my fit issues figured out and I've made it once already.  I have fabric to make another one, a border print knit jersey, but that may not get done any time soon given everything else on my To Do list.  But for now, I'll enjoy this version.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! The fabric is great on you, Misty. Love the model :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty,

    Cute dress. I searched the reviews on this dress on PR and found your review. I'm considering making this pattern - are you still enjoying wearing your dress?

    Andrea
    satinbirddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea --- I love it! It's one of my favorite dresses and I still wear it all the time.

      Delete